Mobile notaries can save time and money by automating routine tasks with time management software like NotaryCRM. NotaryCRM is specially designed to help mobile notary and loan signing agents save time on tasks like calendar management, client data management, scheduling assignments, document management, payment collection, bookkeeping, and managing teams of notaries. Here are some time management software tips for mobile notaries that you can apply by using NotaryCRM:
- Budget your time with NotaryCRM’s calendar view: Time budgeting is a key to effective time management. There are 168 hours in a week. Most people spend 100 hours a week on non-work activity, leaving 68 hours left for your mobile notary work and any other work. NotaryCRM’s calendar feature lets you see at a glance how your scheduled notary assignments fit into the rest of your schedule, so you can calculate your time budget more quickly and easily. And if you have a cell phone that uses Apple iCal, Mozilla Calendar, or another program that supports the iCalendar format, you can view your calendar right from your cell phone: just subscribe to your NotaryCRM calendar on your iCal-enabled phone. You can also subscribe on your desktop calendar program.
- Save time managing client data: NotaryCRM lets you easily enter and retrieve all information about your clients from one central location. Instead of searching through spreadsheets and using multiple software tools, just pull up the record for your client and you can immediately see their contact information, scheduled signings, driving directions to their location, documents, and financial data.
- Save time scheduling assignments: NotaryCRM has interactive fields set up to let you easily enter and adjust scheduling information, without scrolling through hard-to-see rows and columns.
- Save time entering assignment data: To save you time entering data, NotaryCRM’s premium Solo, Max, and Pro packages allow you the option of forwarding emailed signing assignments to our support team so we can enter your data for you. We also save you time following up by sending you an automatic update alert when the signing is complete, usually within a few minutes if it’s during the business day.
- Save time looking up directions: NotaryCRM automatically uses your client’s contact information to pull up a map with driving directions for you.
- Document handling: NotaryCRM’s premium packages give you virtual storage space to store your notary documents so you can access them from anywhere. You also get portable email and fax capability so you can send documents from your cell phone or laptop with the push of a button, without having to spend hours waiting for a fax machine.
- Save time sending invoices: NotaryCRM’s payment tracking feature includes automated invoicing that lets you know when a signing is complete and awaiting payment, and automatically generates an invoice for you.
- Send time tracking outstanding payments: NotaryCRM tells you at a glance how much you’re owed in outstanding payments and who you need to collect from.
- Save time calculating taxes: NotaryCRM’s financial tracking features include monthly reports and mileage totals, providing you with a handy record of information you’ll need at tax time.
- Save time managing teams of notaries: NotaryCRM’s Max and Pro packages are designed for companies that manage teams of notaries. The Max package lets you manage up to three notaries, generate notary pay slips, and manage a group calendar for your team. The Pro upgrade does all this for an unlimited number of notaries.
These items might sound like small time consumers individually, but add them up, and multiply them by how many times you perform these tasks every week, and you’ll soon see why putting these tips into practice can be a huge time saver.
You can easily put all these time management tips into practice by signing up for a free account with NotaryCRM. To get your free account along with a free profile listing, http://notarycrm.com/.