Effective calendar management can save you tons of time, which translates into more money. But poor calendar management can be one of the biggest wastes dragging your business down. To help you save time and earn more, NotaryCRM provides mobile notary calendar software for both individual notaries and loan signing companies.
NotaryCRM integrates calendar tools with the Internet and your cell phone to easily let you manage individual and group signing schedules, financial tracking, and payment collection. In the process, NotaryCRM coordinates your calendar data with client contact list data, driving directions, and document management.
You or members of your loan signing team can sign up for NotaryCRM in both free and premium packages. Signing up for a NotaryCRM account provides instant access to these calendar management features:
- Mobile calendar management capability: NotaryCRM uses iCalendar to integrate with mobile phone technology so that notaries can manage their signing schedule from their cell phone as well as their laptop.
- Automated calendar scheduling: Entering a signing into the NotaryCRM system automatically displays the assignment in quick-glance calendar form.
- Manage your group calendar: Loan signing company managers can coordinate your team’s signing schedules from one central location, without having to open additional calendar software. You can select the plan that fits the size of your team: manage up to three notaries with a Pro account, or an unlimited number with a Max account.
NotaryCRM’s calendar features integrate with these other handy features:
- Virtual data entry assistance: NotaryCRM staff are available to save notaries and notary teams time by entering emailed assignment data and sending email updates on the status of signings.
- Automated pay slip generation: Loan signing managers can save time processing staff payments.
- Automated invoice generation: NotaryCRM’s payment tracking features include automated invoicing that lets notaries know when a signing’s status is complete and awaiting payment, and automatically creates an invoice.
- Automatic tracking of outstanding payments: NotaryCRM shows at a glance how much is owed in outstanding payments in total and from individual clients.
- Automated financial tracking: NotaryCRM’s financial tracking features include monthly reports and mileage totals, providing information that’s handy for tax time.
- Automated client contact data management: NotaryCRM automatically integrates client contact data with scheduling information, financial information, and driving directions.
- Automated driving directions: NotaryCRM uses client contact data to look up Internet map data and automatically display driving directions.
- Virtual document handling: NotaryCRM’s premium packages provide virtual storage space for notary documents for easy access from anywhere, along with portable email and fax capability, allowing documents to be sent at the push of a button from a mobile phone or laptop.
NotaryCRM’s calendar features combine with these other features to provide you with a fully integrated calendar tool to save time for you or your notary team.
Individual notaries or individual members of notary teams can sign up for a free NotaryCRM account at http://notarycrm.com/.
Loan signing company managers can sign up for a free trial of either Pro or Max by going to the same link to first sign up for a free account:
Then after you sign up, you’ll see an “Upgrade” menu link on the top right of your screen when you’re logged in, which takes you to this link where you can upgrade to a free trial of Pro or Max: