If you manage a loan signing company, managing your staff takes up a lot of your time. It takes time to schedule assignments, confirm signings, process payments, pay your staff, and track your financial bottom line. The less time you can spend on these mundane tasks required to run your business, the more time you have to focus on growing your business. That’s why NotaryCRM was designed to help you automate these processes by providing you with loan signing agent team management software.
Both you and members of your loan signing team can sign up for NotaryCRM, available in both free and premium packages. When one of your notary agents signs up for a NotaryCRM account, they can get access to these time-saving features:
- Mobile management capability: NotaryCRM integrates with mobile phone technology so that notaries can manage their signings from their cell phone as well as their laptop.
- Automated client contact information management: NotaryCRM automatically integrates client contact information with other important data like calendar scheduling, driving directions, and payment status information.
- Virtual data entry assistance: NotaryCRM staff are available to save notaries time by entering emailed assignment data and providing email updates on signing status.
- Automated calendar scheduling: Signings entered into the NotaryCRM system are automatically displayed in calendar form.
- Automated driving directions: NotaryCRM integrates client contact data with Internet map data to automatically generate driving directions.
- Virtual document handling: NotaryCRM’s premium packages provide virtual storage space for notary documents for virtual access from anywhere, along with portable email and fax capability that allows documents to be sent from a mobile phone or laptop with the push of a button.
- Automated invoice generation: NotaryCRM’s payment tracking feature includes automated invoicing that lets notaries know when a signing is complete and awaiting payment, and automatically generates an invoice.
- Automatic tracking of outstanding payments: NotaryCRM displays at a glance who owes how much in outstanding payments.
- Automated financial tracking: NotaryCRM’s financial tracking features include monthly reports and mileage totals, providing information that’s handy to have available at tax time.
In addition to these features, the manager of your notary team can coordinate your team using these additional features:
- Manage your group calendar: Coordinate your team’s signing schedules from one central location, without having to open additional calendar software.
- Generate pay slips for your notaries: Save time processing your staff payments.
- Select the plan that fits your team size: Manage up to three notaries with a Pro account, or an unlimited number with a Max account.
These additional team features are available to NotaryCRM customers signed up for the Pro and Max packages.
To get your team members signed up for a free NotaryCRM account, have them sign up at http://notarycrm.com/.
To sign up for your own free trial of either Pro or Max, go to the same link to sign up for a free account:
Then after you sign up, you’ll see an “Upgrade” menu link on the top right of your screen when you’re logged in, which takes you to this link where you can upgrade to a free trial of Pro or Max: