You might think notary accounting software is just for tracking what you earn, but it can also help you earn more. Here’s how NotaryCRM software is designed to help you do that.
When you get your free NotaryCRM account and go to your Home page tab, on top you’ll see a row with some vital monthly financial statistics that are key to earning you more money:
Signings: How many signings you made so far that month
Revenue: How much you earned so far that month
Average Signing: The average you earned per signing
Your Reports tab further lets you compare how your monthly numbers in each of these categories compare from one month to the next.
What’s so obvious that it’s easy to miss here is that there is an important relationship between these numbers, namely:
Signings x Average Signing = Revenue
What this means is that you can increase your monthly revenue by increasing:
- The number of signings you do per month
- The average you earn per signing
Now this is obvious when you think about it, but the fact is, most small business owners don’t track these types of numbers closely, so they don’t notice how they’re doing in these categories. As a result, they don’t have a strategy for systematically setting their revenue goals and increasing their monthly revenue. By tracking these numbers, you can decide how much you want to earn and adjust your planning accordingly. Once you set a target monthly revenue goal, you can take action steps such as asking yourself things like:
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by budgeting more time for my notary work?
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by targeting a different market?
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by spending more time on promotion?
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by using different promotional methods?
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by focusing on repeat business?
- Can I increase the number of signings I do per month by soliciting referrals?
- Can I increase the average I earn per signing by offering an additional service?
- Can I increase the average I earn per signing by targeting a different market?
- Can I increase the average I earn per signing by raising my prices?
When you start asking yourself questions like this, you’ll see why it pays off to track your key financial statistics. That’s why those statistics are the first thing you see when you go to your NotaryCRM Home page, and why NotaryCRM tracks those stats for you.
To get your free NotaryCRM account along with a free profile listing, go to http://notarycrm.com/.